UK & Ireland Delivery
FREE DELIVERY FOR ORDERS OVER £100 FOR UK & IRELAND CUSTOMERS
All orders are dispatched using our range of trusted couriers such as Royal Mail, Parcelforce and Fed-Ex. Please note the following: –
- Orders placed before 2pm will be dispatched on the same day (Monday-Friday)
- Delivery normally takes place within 3 working days unless otherwise stated on the product page
- Some product ranges may take 5 or more working days for delivery
- A signature is required for some but not all of our deliveries. If your delivery requires a signature and you are not there, the courier will leave it with a neighbour, in a safe place (if you have one) or take it away again for redelivery. They will place a card through your door to let you know that they have been, and what action they have taken.
- Any delivery instructions should be included at the checkout when prompted
- You can request delivery to your place of work or any other address, make sure to enter the alternative address in the shipping section during the checkout process
- Tracking details are available for most orders and will be provided where possible. If you require tracking information please contact us
- If your order does not arrive in the scheduled time please contact us for further information and guidance
Note: Additional charges may be applied to larger items (which exceed standard courier lengths). You will be notified of this after order confirmation and given the chance to pay additional charges, change your order or cancel your order.
Hopefully, you won’t need to return an item, however, if you do, it is our aim to make this as simple as possible. By following the guidance below you can help us to help you when a product is not what you expected, or is faulty. Your statutory rights are not affected by this guidance. If you have any questions please call our customer service team on +44 (0)28 9147 2444.
30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Certain items are excluded from the guarantee. These include goods that are made to measure, cut or mixed to your requirements, also, you cannot return unwanted items where the sealed or labelled product box/packaging has been opened. Some items that are being returned may incur a handling charge. For any queries regarding any part of the returns process contact us via email using email@example.com or telephone us on +44(0)28 9147 2444.
To return an item you can either: Send it back from your local post office using a Returns form. Post office return is not available for some items over 1m in length and 2kg in weight. For these items please call our customer service team for further advice. We also offer a carrier pick up service for larger items, however, depending on the circumstances, this may incur a charge. For more information call our customer service team on +44 (0)28 9147 2444
*Please note – unless the product is faulty or defective, return postage cost is the responsibility of the customer.
PLEASE SEND ALL RETURNS TO:
Country Lifestyle and Living
18a Balloo Avenue
If you purchased the item less than 30 days ago you can return it under our 30 Day Money Back Guarantee. Please make sure that you return all component parts and any promotional items received. You should include your invoice and a completed returns form. Please ensure that any products that required to be fuelled or contain liquids are drained before return. If the item has already been installed, call us on +44(0)28 9147 2444 for further advice.
Please remember to include your returns form and ensure that all products are suitably packaged before returning them.
RETURNED ITEMS UNDELIVERED BY COURIER
Occasionally parcels are returned to us as undeliverable. We cannot re-dispatch orders that have been returned to us. When a carrier returns a parcel as undeliverable we’ll issue a refund, including the minimum delivery cost.
If you’d still like to purchase the items in a parcel that has been returned to us as “undeliverable” you’ll need to place a new order. Simply login to your account and reselect the order or place a new order.
A parcel might be returned as undeliverable for several reasons:
- Incorrect Address. If the address is incorrect or outdated the parcel will typically be returned to us by the carrier or the unintended recipient. Please double-check the address carefully when placing your order.
- Incorrect address format. If our system doesn’t recognise the way an address was entered the parcel may be assigned to a carrier that can’t deliver to that address.
- Failed delivery attempts. Most of our carriers will make more than one attempt to deliver a parcel. If they find that they can’t successfully deliver your parcel it’ll be returned to us.
- Refused by recipient. A gift recipient who isn’t expecting a gift may refuse a parcel if they believe it’s being delivered to them by mistake. In this case we’ll refund the gift purchaser and let them know by e-mail. If you want to place a new order for the gift, you may want to let the recipient know that a surprise is on the way.
- Illegible address. In rare cases address labels may become impossible to read in transit. If that happens a carrier will return the parcel to us.
- Damaged in transit. If a parcel is damaged while it’s on its way to you the carrier may return it without attempting delivery.
RETURNING FOR AN EXCHANGE
Simply return the unwanted item following our returns procedure and place a new order online for the product you’d like. (Your refund may take up to 14 days).
RETURNING OUTSIDE THE RETURNS PERIOD
If you return your purchase by post or courier after the period outlined above (with the exception of faulty or damaged goods), we reserve the right not to offer you a refund in full. We may instead return your purchase to you. Prior to sending it, you will be charged the delivery fee applicable to the products and your location.
Return of Christmas Gifts
As a goodwill gesture we will extend the timescales for return of goods purchased as Christmas Presents to 25 January. To qualify for this extension the following conditions apply:
- The item must be returned at the recipients cost and be received by us no later than 25 January
- The return should clearly state “Unwanted Gift” and provide the original order number and purchasers name.
- The sender must provide their email address with the return
- If the above conditions are met we will issue a refund to the original purchaser.
The same exclusions on returns as mentioned in the paragraphs above apply to the return of Christmas Gifts.
For online or telephone purchases, we will refund the standard delivery charge, provided you return the full order. If you are only returning some of the items on your order, then we will only refund the cost of those items.